Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 11:27 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
In the first few weeks of Dals, she was still deeply in love with Jeremy and thought there could be no other. In that second week of Dals, she said to Greg " A love like this, I think only comes once in a lifetime".
Her loyalty is an amazing attribute that she has. Loyal people like to have loyalty returned. Have you every wonder why Alizee loves her dogs so much? My guess is loyalty, and dogs are well known for that.

The downside of being so loyal is that it sets her up to be disappointed by people who don't share that quality. Alizee had a fit of jealousy when Greg was scheduled to dance with a particular woman that Alizee felt very uncomfortable with (I forgot the women's name). The lack of trust Alizee had for Greg at that time along with the woman didn't come from nowhere. Somewhere in the past her loyalty and devotion was taken for granted, in my opinion.

It is very apparent that Greg is totally in love with Alizee. Staying devoted to her would be so easy. As long is this doesn't change, he has her for life.