View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 04:31 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebert057 View Post
pity she does not wear her glasses more often, I think it adds charm to her

I agree. Photos of her as little girl wearing glasses are especially adorable.

Edit:

[QUOTE=Mr Coucou;266481]

Attachment 2789

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here is a translation of that interview that Ray4AJ came up with when he was active here.

translation by extremeR

Reporter: And what does she think (BTW: all questions are said to the translator...stupid, isnt it?) about black french rapers, does she listen to that sor of music and where did those rapers come from...? Because here in Poland it is veeery famous

Alizee: Actually I dont like them, at all...

R: We Poles treat France as the nearest partner in Western Europe and stuff like that.... Does she know anything about Poland? IF she does, she may say what does she know...

A: It is very cold.

R: Yep! So now we will please her.... regarding to it translate her that....

A: Can you call Olivier?

ALL: Olivier!!!!

R: This is a program where is no interviewer actually...

Oh man, she is deserting!

We have to catch HER, NOW!!!!!!!...........

This is a very strange interview. I don't find the interviewers questions outrageous and am shocked by Alizee's curt negativity. Perhaps we don't have the complete interview and some insulting comments are missing. Otherwise, I am thinking Alizee must have been upset about something prior to the interview. Her responses that she didn't like French rappers and her only comment about Poland being cold strikes me as injudicious. The whole thing strikes me as grossly uncharacteristic of Alizee. What are we missing here?

Last edited by Shepherd; 12-29-2019 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts