View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 12:03 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

CleverCowboy is very right I think, that this does stick out like a sore thumb. I don't feel it's because she's uncomfortable with her surroundings. I think it has to do with the line of questioning and to get a more accurate picture of what went on here, we have to add subtitles to the videos and we have to show the gaps in the video, when they took place. I can do that in a few days, unless someone else wants to do it before then.

Edit:

As far as her wearing glasses, yes, she looked adorable at a younger age when she wore glasses and there are many great pictures of her at an older age when she wore glasses, both sun and clear. But two of my favorite pictures of her are ones where she's wearing this gray t shirt where she seemed to be caught by surprise by someone at a Marie Do event in Ajaccio. This is the natural Alizee. The other was from a much younger age when a member of our forum went to Ajaccio and happened to have the great luck to meet her on the street. This is the real Alizee.

By the way, that last picture is outside the Chez Paulo restaurant.

Alizee Marie-Do.jpg

Alizee in Ajaccio (1 of 1).jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-31-2019 at 12:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts