View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 06:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

That would make a nice gift but we are trying to be practical. We decided to get a gift certificate to a store called Chonchon in Ajaccio. It sells baby items such as clothing, toys, cribs, etc. Alizée will probably have need of such items for at least the next two years. This store was recommended to me by Blanche who runs with her family, the Chez Paulo restaurant. I've met her a few times on my trips to Corsica and she's treated me very well. It turns out her daughter Nathalie own's and runs this baby store and has offered to make up a card that will have our names on it. To have someone do this who is a friend of Alizee we feel is a big plus and we feel very fortunate the way this is working out

The store is on Cours Napoleon, which is the same street that Alizée's apartment overlooks and is within walking distance.

We plan on sending the list of names and the money to Chonchon on Sunday night, so I would say this Sunday afternoon is the dead line for this project, keeping in mind if someone wants to be a part of this at a late date, we need to know how you'd like your name/nickname and location, printed on the card

Here is a picture of Blanche in the upper left, her daughter Nathalie who runs Chonchon and of course Alizée. I think the gentleman is a waiter at the Chez Paulo restaurant.

Below in case you missed it, you will find a video of Alizee and Nathalie singing the song Versu té at an event in Ajaccio back in 2014 I believe it was.

Also below, you will find a picture of one of the no longer active members of our forum who is from the US who was lucky enough to meet Alizee on his trip there, in front of the Chez Paulo restaurant.

So far, we've raised about 450 euros.

Lafranchi Blanche and Alizee.jpg
Chez Paulo restaurant.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-07-2020 at 06:42 AM..