View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I think a number of us still follow Julia on Instagram or Facebook. I think we all expected an album from Julia in 2019, maybe after Mylene completed her concert tour. Instead Julia released a few songs with videos, did a little modeling, went on vacation to S. Africa.

A few weeks ago, Julia posted a video of a machine cutting a vinyl record. By her post, I am assuming it is her full length album upcoming.

Then here in the last few days, she posts an interesting IG story.

The French translates to "9th district of Paris" and then she says "The Come Back".

This is just my theory, but I think Mylene made the decision to rebrand Julia into something other than the new lolita. People were commenting in the SEXTO video that they heard Alizee was in it. For many of us, there is no replacement for Alizee when she was the protege of Mylene. I think Mylene miscalculated when she thought she could introduce somebody to follow in Alizee's footsteps and become another sensation in France. There is no following in Alizee's footsteps. She is just too unique.

Too much time has passed and Julia is looking at being 19 before long, so the success she achieves will have to be on her own merit. She is not a fresh new face anymore, so the album will have to be very good. It looks like we don't have to wait too much longer.

So I took her post of "The Come Back" to mean that the first go around did not go so well for her and Julia acknowledges that. This is the next shot.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-07-2020 at 11:16 AM..