Thread: Jaka to melodia
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 03:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

This again gives me a glimmer of hope for more of her in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post

You're right. I hope there is something bigger behind the scenes.
Last time she went to Warsaw, she had posted a photo where she had let us know that she was going to sing. Now this one is totally unexpected and, as you said, she seems quite rusty... I don't know what to think but I look forward to watching the full performance
A couple of days ago we had nothing, not knowing if a new addition to the family would make her call it quits. Now there is hope. At least we know she is willing to continue.

As far as Ella Ella, back when she first sang it in 2003, I'm sure she was lip syncing because of all the moving she was doing and the studio version sounded great. In 2007, maybe later, she sang it live on some show and it did not sound good. This kind of goes back to what I've said a million times about her lack of success since leaving MF. She needs someone to manage her career, someone to tell her she's rusty and needs to practice or to tell her sing theses songs, but not those songs. These little appearances could really help her, if she chose the right songs.