Thread: Jaka to melodia
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 12:33 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

According to a Facebook post, the planned release of the next video from the show has been cancelled to a later date.

alizee cancellation poland.jpg

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I know that she gained weight because of the pregnancy but she also wore several cute outfits during the time before Maggy was born. But the colours and the pattern of this dress... well it's a matter of personal taste but for me it's just utterly distracting. And usually Alizée has a good fashion sense.
I thought this performance came too soon after the birth of Maggy. She didn't have enough time to get into the best of shape, thus not such a great outfit and she didn't have much time to practice and her voice was not at it's best, but I will offer some thoughts for the future.

Today, even at 35, there is no need for all that eye candy on stage. When Alizee is packaged right, she's all the audience wants to see. As Jenny said, we've seen her in several cute outfits in recent months, but as has been the case in the past after leaving MF, she's looked great off stage and quite frankly mediocre on stage.

She also needs 2 other things concerning her voice. She needs to work on her voice more and she needs a coach to tell her what to sing and what not to sing.

Maybe if she isn't willing to hire a manager, then Gregoire or Annily needs to step up to the plate. Don't let her go down in flames. Be the person she needs desperately.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-14-2020 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts