Thread: Jaka to melodia
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 08:16 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
…I know there are those that let themselves go once married, but I don't think Alizee is one of them. I think she would be the type to want to stay attractive as possible to her husband, and that includes keeping as much excess weight off as possible. Not an easy thing to do when life gets comfy.

She came back from her first pregnancy pretty quickly and had a beautiful figure when she released Psych. But that was over a decade ago. In your 30's, it is so easy to put weight on and so hard to take it off. The dress she wore was very classy and I know she likes dresses, but I am of the opinion that she wore the dress for this show because she is still not back to where she wants to be, body-wise. She'll get there.
Well, the more I watch these videos, the more they are “growing” on me. I’m already at the point of “singing along” with them. She looked “great”, as “usual”, and the dress, was very, Alizée. She suited it, very well. It did, however, take me a wee while to figure out that the “pattern” was “Bambi” “prints” and “art”, which, makes a lot of sense, if you think about it, bearing in mind, who it is...

My only “complaint”, if it could be even termed as being such, was that there was waay too much in the way of “Polish Pretty Boy” “eyecandy” prancing about on the stage, getting in the way of the “main event”, Alizée.

She was the only person on the stage, as far as I was concerned…

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
When she sang "Fame" on the final DALS show in 2016, her voice sounded great, and it definitely was not karaoke. But still that was four years ago, so maybe that qualifies to be "quite a while". Still, some practice should shake the rust off. Maybe singing some bedtime songs to Maggy?
I think her voice has mayhap, unsurprisingly, changed just a tiny bit, very subtly, over the last few intervening years, and the more I hear of it, the more I like it, but, I always have done, sooo, I may have to admit to a slight “bias”, on my part, in this case…

Now, the very thought of her “maybe singing some bedtime songs to Maggy”, just, leaves me “enraptured”, for some reason…

Oh, to be a “fly on the wall”, there and then…

<sigh>

She could record that, aaaaaannnyy time she wants…

The very thought, just, makes me smile…