View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 07:22 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Anyway, I have a question:
Why doesn't Alizée follow Alizée America on social networks? Actually I can't see whether she follows the Facebook page but she doesn't on Instagram.
I suspect it is because Alizee America is a forum-- and not merely a fan page. Its her shyness--- I think forums make her uncomfortable.

Quote:
I know that she is very cautious about the relationship with her fans, but she follows a fanpage from Russia, one from Argentina and one from France on Instagram (a part from Alizée updates).
They're fan pages and not forums, correct? (That's my point.)

Quote:
It's strange if you think that, thanks to Scruffy, she has had direct contact with the forum a couple of times when her singing career was still active. There was even that private autograph session in 2010.
Maybe she wants to follow only one fan page per language (French, Spanish, English), but there is already Alizée Updates that is probably "official"...
That's an interesting point--- perhaps that autograph session would contradict my theory. But in the case of the private autograph session, I think its like being on stage for her--- sitting behind a desk and signing papers--- its like a public performance and her shyness is not an issue.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
Why doesn't she follow us? *
Because we're a forum and we "discuss" her. Even though she is probably honored that there is forum dedicated to her, at the same time it makes her uncomfortable.

Quote:
The result of all that? A few hundred more followers, but mostly I see MANY of the photos I edited and posted being shared by Other fan accounts, with Their watermarks and fanpage names ()
Sorry to rant, Ray also said I shouldn't try to take ownership of my efforts (even if others do?) since they are for Alizée at the end of the day

There is nothing wrong with putting an "Alizee America" watermark in the corner of pictures you've edited/created. In fact, you should do this, because as you stated other people are taking advantage of your efforts on behalf of the forum.

(I think the primary benefit of the watermark would be to promote the forum to fans.)

Quote:
* I think she follows us on Twitter, but that's it.
How do you know that? (I'm not questioning it, I just wonder how you determine that.)

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 05-09-2020 at 07:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts