View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 06:51 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

IG posts?

A few, maybe…

Well it looks like the guys in Corsica are finally getting to leave “lockdown”…

Though for some, it may have been just a wee bit too long…

A really good “butcher”, from what I’ve been told, and their "social media" posts support this…

If they can make good “Cumberland sausage”, I’m packing meh bags. Can’t get decent sausages around here, at all…

“Braiinzzzz”, no, waiittt, “Berriezzz”…

Such a sweet, funny shot of the “little one”…

Love it…

Also gives you an insight into Alizée’s sense of humor, which I also appreciate. A sweet, funny little lady, when she wants to be. Another “facet” of her that I “respect”, and “admire”…

Never was a fan of the “Walking Dead” phenomenon, though. Never made “sense” to me, not realistic enough, and had waaay to many “plot holes” in it…

La surprise quand tu ouvre la boîte à pizza” roughly translates as “The surprise when you open the pizza box”.

That’s, a very “nice”, way to put it. My initial reaction to this pic was, emm, “unprintable”…

I would probably have “screamed like a 2 year old”, and “stomped” on the box until I felt “whatever it was” was suitably “dead”…

I’ve seen all these “scifi” movies, these kind of “things” generally try to “clamp” themselves onto your face, and do “untold”, “untoward”, nasty stuff to you…

Joking aside, I have it on very good authority, from some of my “expat” colleagues out there, that Centro Citta’s pizzas, as well as all of their other dishes, are just superb, and very worth trying if you are ever in that neighborhood…

Simple things”.

Another fine set of pics from Johann…

That, is my idea of absolute “Heaven”. A stunning location, and a simple home…

<Sigh>

I’ve “done” all of the “big houses with lots of land ”, “thing”, and to be honest, to me, it was just “tiresome”. They required waaay too much maintenance, and financial expenditure, in a life that was already “overtaxed”, with regard to “time”. Never had the time to enjoy any of it…

My ideal situation would be something like the pics above, or a something like a little cottage somewhere on the West coast of Scotland…

<I get to dream>

Another cool pic from Johann…

Speaking of heaven…

This was a short “story” post from Alizée, in which all you could hear, was “birdsong”. As “perfect moments” go, that one would have been up there, with the “most perfect ever”…

Thanks, Alizée, appreciated, as always…

"Happy 12 ma filleule belle" roughly translates as "Happy 12 my beautiful goddaughter".

Just can’t help but smile at this one…

Simply, beautiful…

Y’all be safe, take care, and if you are “out and about”, masks, please. Don’t make me worry about y’all, just, be safe…