View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 03:34 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
Hi Everyone!

I discovered Alizée during November of 2019 while browsing another forum. Someone posted a thread named "My type of woman". I clicked the linked video (it was Alizée's J'en ai Marre performance at Tubes) without expecting much, then all of the sudden this woman with amazingly fluid dancing, and nigh perfect facial aesthetics and facial harmony just pops onto my screen.... I was thunderstruck, I couldn't take my eyes off her. There and then I said "This is the most attractive girl I've ever seen in my life." So after that I watched Moi Lolita, L'alize, La Isla Bonita, and I can't get my eyes off of Alizée's face. I sent the videos to a few friends and they all like "Holy crap... I think you just found a REAL 10/10." (A few of them are even fans nowadays lol.)

So thats the story of the night I found Alizée. She helped me get through my AP classes this Senior year lol.
Welcome to the forum! Great to see a fellow 17 year old join in 2020! Similar to you, I was scrolling through a forum when the exact same J'en ai marre video just randomly appeared, and from then I was hooked, you know how it is

There's plenty to chat about here every day and lots of old threads to look through where you'll come across some interesting stuff.