View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 08:09 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
By the way, I have been lately interested in Alizée's Les enfoires appearances and now I understand why some of you guys want her to be in the show again (I mean apart from the fact that now any public exhibition of Alizée would be a great thing). She feels very comfortable on that stage and it's fun to see her playful nature among other people.
Les Enfoires was like a whole other chapter of Alizee's career. Of course my focus is Alizee, but there is a lot of other talented performers in the shows. The music is not all French, and there are a number of songs with Alizee singing in English with that cute French accent.

Les Enfoires 2008 is probably my favorite. It was a high energy show with a young and playful Alizee. Taking videos by phone was not widespread at that time, so there was a lot of audience participation. Celine Dion was a performer that year, the only year she participated in the 2000's. Another guest was Karen Mulder, a French Victoria's Secret runway model of the 90's. Many English songs sung that year.

A close second was 2013. Alizee had that wavy black hair and she was just gorgeous. She also had a lot of stage time in that show, probably the most compared to others. Then comes 2011.

Those are my top three, with special mention given to LE 2012.