View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 02:27 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road
Default Which Alizée song that never got one deserves an official music video?

Of course artists usually only select a few of their best songs to have an attributed MV (Music Video), and I think the selection Alizée has is a very good one.
However there are still many of her songs that could've made a case for warranting their own MV but never got it, so out of those ~50 songs, which one would you've liked to see get it's own MV? (Not sure if this thread idea has been done before so apologies if so, I guess the conversation can continue here now)

I personally would probably choose Hey Amigo, it's such a fun song and a bit under-rated in my opinion, I think a MV would've looked great with it.
Lilly Town is an honourable mention, also JBG, and what I believe is her most underappreciated song that often goes under the radar; Cœur déjà pris. But yeah, Hey Amigo I think would be the best if I had to choose one

Just for reference
From what I know we have an official MV for 12 of her songs as listed below:

Gourmandises
Parler Tout Bas
L'Alizé
Moi... Lolita

J'en ai marre
A Countre Courant
J'ai pas vingt ans

Mademoiselle Juliette
Fifty Sixty
Les collines
A cause de l'automne
Blonde

That's 4 from her first album, 3 from her second, 2 from her third and 1 from each of her last 3.
That list may be wrong so please let me know if I've missed any and I can update it

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 05-30-2020 at 07:01 AM.. Reason: Added a missing song