View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
A lot of your posts leave me kind of breathless. You seem to put a lot of thought and a lot of your learning and experience into them. I have to take so much time fathoming one point and yet there are others still to follow. You bring so much more to this forum than stuff like what is her favorite color.
To be sure, all points you make are subject to debate, but I want to remind members in here that the same forum decorum here that applies to Alizee, should apply to all members and that is probably more so for a female member.
If you want to disagree with her, do so in a respectful way. There's a way to make a point and a way to not make a point.
Thank you for such kind words, Scruffydog! I so very much appreciate all the posts from forum members on topics that I am not knowledgeable about. I enjoy being able to contribute to discussions in this forum when I feel I might have some information or personal experience regarding the subject. This forum has some really interesting, intelligent and knowledgeable members and I am so pleased to be part of it!