View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 09:05 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Hi Ben! I think everyone is pretty much in agreement that the key is to be casual, at first, and introduce her to the people in your life by playing her music or showing them a video, but not making a big deal about it. Sort of like we all talk about and often share our favorite things--books or movies or whatever. Music is a natural thing to experience and discuss with other people. So long as you don't rhapsodize too much about her, I can't imagine you'd be teased. More likely, your friends will appreciate her for themselves and may become diehard fans, too. Then maybe they will eventually come to you and say "you know that singer, Alizeé, whose music and videos you were playing awhile back? I just can't stop listening to/watching her!" At that point, you can consider introducing them to our forum!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
I'm mean, it's up to you which performance you pick, I just usually send J'en ai Marre because it was the first video I've seen of her, and I got hit with lightning with it.

Just remember, you have to make sure they are in an area free from distractions, so in that way they can pretty much watch the video you sent over and over again. If its night time, and they are isolated, it will be a much more "intimate" (if you could call it that) experience.

I actually have an MMA groupchat on Instagram with few friends, and when I first sent them J'en ai Marre late at night, everyone was just like "WHO is she?" One of them acknowledged her big forehead, but even he said she was still gorgeous and it didn't even matter.

Best of luck Ben!
Again, thank you everyone for the feedback This thread got a lot more engagement than I was expecting, the participation is much appreciated