View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 05:29 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
There has been a lot of movement on Instagram about this event recently. I hope Alizée posts something special, too. She has "celebrated" some of the other anniversaries with at least a photo, but this time there might be something more... Maybe.
And indeed you were right

This was posted just a couple of hours ago on her Official Account...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCNmWTyoy9h/
4th July

Caption (auto-translated)
The song Moi Lolita! 20 was released 20 years ago.
20 years of career, 20 years of meetings, 20 years of incredible memories💫.
Thank you for your many messages for this lovely birthday 🥰.
This day is therefore dedicated to Moi Lolita, relive with me in story the memories linked to this song! 💋.
Thanks to all the fans who found I don't know how many archives 🙏🏻.
And to celebrate all that I give you RDV this evening at 8 pm on my page I reserve you a little surprise! 🤫.

Keeping things simple with one of the more well-known photos.

That comment about the 'archives' Think she's talking about us I wonder how big her collection of photos or memorabilia is? In all seriousness, she probably doesn't have a hard drive of the typical photo shoots etc, but of course she'd have some pieces of all sorts that would be priceless for any fan to collect.

And the 'RDV' coming later tonight, what could it be That's 2pm Eastern Time. 4am here in Australia , I'll be watching the Arsenal game (Europe you're killing me with these timezones), but hopefully remember to keep an eye out for whatever she posts and put it up here as soon as possible!
What do you guys think it might be

There have been a couple of things on her story, mostly re-posting what fan accounts have been putting up, here's one of them:

4th July

Caption (auto-translated)
began this retrospective with the clip filmed on July 4, 2000 in Senlis in the Paris region

And of course there are many, many things being posted by fan accounts, some of which I may post here later, too much to cover now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Maybe this is a good time to bring up my Alizée- Moi Lolita- From teenager to young woman video....

Fantastic video Scruffy Edited really well and a good tribute to the song, thanks for posting!