View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 07:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's probably a costly venture to have two albums cut in vinyl. They've probably lost a good amount of money from all the dance classes that were cancelled, so why take a risky venture like this? Mostly those songs came out 18 to 20 years ago. What would make them think the fans were there in numbers enough to make this worthwhile?

But then you look to this statement, "Thanks to all the fans who found I don't know how many archives".

So I think this quarantine has given her or someone connected with her time to look into what's going on in Alizée fandom. If her or one of her "scouts" has looked here, they've seen us talk about the 50 million plus views on Vadim Sanderson's channel in just 2 years. We've seen a couple of videos added to the KM channel, a channel that deals with mostly modern music.

CleverCowboy mentioned Fede Campamix81 who is putting out a bunch of covers of Alizee while Rober Rhein keeps cranking them out. I myself have said many times how her performances are timeless. If she needed reinforcement for this idea, she didn't have to go any further than this forum .
That doesn't mean her or a scout did happen to visit us but are there other sites that have these types of conversations, certainly not on FB or IG.
Even my e-mail just shows a steady stream of fans searching for her videos and I'm certainly only one of many with an Alizee channel.

If it hadn't been for the virus, I think maybe Alizée might not have had the time to look into this with the dance studio and looking after Maggy being a full time job.

So maybe there was a silver lining in that dark cloud? Plus if she thinks there's enough fans to justify these vinyl albums, maybe that will encourage her to do more!

Another thought just came to mind. There were probably thousands of pictures they could have chosen to release with the news of these two vinyl albums. Is it just a coincidence they chose one with Mylene Farmer in it?

YT email.jpg

alizee mf.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-04-2020 at 08:19 PM..