View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 09:34 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
How cool and interesting. And thank you for the nice words. �� I completely agree with joebanana that your posts are often such nice and interesting surprises. You are a very much appreciated and valued member of this forum. I’m so glad you joined and that you enjoy it so much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajue View Post
That's pretty awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
Nice work. I personally would certainly post more on the forum but I just don’t always have the time. When I have little time I always do something related to Alizee. For example, right now I’m converting some videos that I’m going to use for my video editing software. Luckily we have you to always pleasantly surprise us either with a drawing or something like this.
Your comments are greatly appreciated as always everyone! It's cool to see so many people doing their own thing to contribute to the fandom, it gives me hope of the fan base living on for a long time, and I'm happy to be a part of it in someway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
That's cool! . Have you ever thought about learning a programming language? You may have fun with that.
I don't know how you could make the process automatic... I've heard people make a lot of bots using telegram, maybe you can start from there.
Never something I've really thought about doing, sometimes I'll have an idea and think "that would be a cool bot" but don't bother looking into it. How I'd get it to function I don't know, it would probably just make a recording of all the posts on the site which I'd have to put into excel myself. For now I'll leave it aside as something to consider in the future but to be honest it's not something I'm desperate to get done.
Thanks for the suggestion though!