View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 05:08 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post

As for your dream Aragorn, that is an odd one.
Have you watched any Disney or Harry Potter films recently?
No, I haven't. :/
I was reading The Lord of the rings until 2 weeks ago, but then I stopped. This is the only fantasy thing I have thought about recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
There's a possibility it could've been just any random person but given the context of the dream you know it must be Alizée, it would be too much of a coincidence otherwise.
I don't know but I can actually see some connections with stuff related to Alizée.
She obviously has a pool; once she dressed in Harry Potter clothes, I think it was for Halloween; then she seems to be dancing in the dream; and finally the only way I can relate the elephants to Alizée is Maggy's stuffed animal.
But I may be forcing myself to find connections that don't exist. I don't know.

Quote:
How did you feel when waking up? I remember being super disappointed the first time as the dream was just starting to get somewhere interesting until I realised it was all just my imagination. The second dream not quite as upset because of what happened in it. I'm always convinced that what's happening in the dream is real up until waking up, and when Alizée is the subject the realisation after it's over is even more poignant. Were you convinced it was real as it was happening or are you more aware of when you're in a dream?
The awakening was very confused. Everything happened so fast. As always when I have these weird dreams, I wake up and try to understand what was happening in my mind. Then I realized it was Alizée and I felt enthusiastic about it, so I didn't waste time and came here to write everything.
I was not disappointed because I've been waiting for a dream with her for a long time, so my first thought was "Finally!". But I was definitely not expecting this kind of dream. :|

As for the last question, when I dream I never realize I'm actually dreaming. I've had other weird dreams like this and I always feel as there is nothing wrong happening. Usually I'm just the spectator who is looking at what is going on.
So I wasn't convinced that it was real, nor that it was a dream: I was just looking at things at that moment (I think without any particular emotion).