View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 07:43 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
The awakening was very confused. Everything happened so fast. As always when I have these weird dreams, I wake up and try to understand what was happening in my mind. Then I realized it was Alizée and I felt enthusiastic about it, so I didn't waste time and came here to write everything.
I was not disappointed because I've been waiting for a dream with her for a long time, so my first thought was "Finally!". But I was definitely not expecting this kind of dream. :|
Guess it's impossible to predict how an Alizée dream is gonna conspire, it just happens. For good dreams in general it sometimes feels like a missed opportunity when the dream is cut short either by waking up or going off in another direction. But I suppose the dreams we have before waking up are usually the ones we remember most clearly.
Who knows what dreams our brains have conjured up involving Alizée that we have no memory of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
As an example, I still remember three dreams when I was younger where there was a song in it that I have never heard before, lyrics and all. The song came from a live performance of a random solo musician or a band. I was thinking maybe I had some suppressed talent that I never explored before. After all these years, I can still remember them in great detail.
Woah... that's absolutely fascinating! Can't say I remember anything like that happening in my own dreams. Do you remember the tune of the song? Is music of some sort something you're particularly good at or interested in? Come to think of it this sounds like something that could really send you down a Google rabbit hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
...but the first dream I believe was in 2018 and still remember some details. It was pretty short and simple. I was in a large room and there were maybe 20 people in it that I did not know. I was off to the side, not near anybody, and was just observing. Alizee and Greg made an entrance into the room and Alizee had an announcement to the group. She announced that she was pregnant. There was speculation on the forum about when those two would start their family, and maybe that sparked the dream.
Well you weren't too far off, only a year or so before she became Pregnant again Do you remember any more details about the dream?