View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 07:20 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Well…

That’s, that…

“Vacation”=“over”, “adventures”=“adventured”, “havoc”=“wreaked”, “Fangs and Claws, retracted”, “Toys, all safely packed away”, “Stealth Field, engaged”…

“All done”, for now, anyhow…

Back to “life”, “love” and “work”, amongst the “muggles”…

I’m hating it, already, but it is… necessary…

I really needed the break, though, for 7 and a half months without any real “down time” was taking it’s toll, trust me…

Anyhow…

IG posts?

There may just be a few…

Nice shot of Greg, showing some pretty good “form”…

Hey, at least he hit the ball. Unlike somebody else I know very intimately, sitting very close to me, drinking my tea, and eating my strawberry pie…

Des bisous pour son ourson préféré” roughly translates as “Kisses for her favorite teddy bear.

She is just so utterly sweet. Such “thoughts” and “gestures”, are usually returned, “manyfold”…

Very good “vibe” in that room, love it…

<More Deer, more Bears!>

Petite commère” roughly translates as “Little gossip.

Yeps, she is most definitely at, “that age”, when we have something to say, about everything…

<Her currently “command” of the French language is probably still better than mine >

Livraison spéciale pour Mademoiselle Maggy” roughly translates as “Special delivery for Mademoiselle Maggy

Oh good grief, I know what that looks like!

Viens, je t'emmène. Où les étoiles retrouvent la lune en secret. Viens, je t'emmène. Où le soleil le soir va se reposer” roughly translates as “Come, I will take you there.Where the stars find the moon in secret. Come, I will take you there. Where the evening sun will rest”.

Yeps, it’s exactly what I thought!

Alizée’s “little cuteness”, Miss Maggy, has got her very own “Deffie”, a Land Rover Defender, "2016 styling", too, by the looks of it…

<I see she’s checking out the “safety instructions” and “blurb”, as appropriate. Good girl >

Hmm, where to go, where to go, she’s probably thinking…

I’ve owned 3 of these in my life, so far. It was the very first vehicle that I learned how to drive, and I absolutely "love them to bits". I had a “90”, a “127” and a “Wolf”, (which was a rebuilt “ex military” version), and, as Alizée’s comments imply, they will take you absolutely anywhere you wish to go. Literally ANYWHERE…

It was quite routine to be driving it in locations that had mud and water flooding the interior, up to your waist, and I’ve even had to drive one out of a river, in 4 and a half feet of water…

<The version we drove had a “deep wading kit” fitted as “standard”, so don’t try that at home >

On a aussi la radio”, “We also have the radio.

Yeps, you read correctly, it DOES also have a “radio.”

Soooo cuuuutte, it’s styling is just “spot on”, it looks so “realistic”…

Now, they killed off the original “classic” Defender range, but, just recently reintroduced it in a new, more trendy, hip, style, which are REALLY nice, but, in my mind, anyhow, the “Classic” range are still, the best,

<She was my “first”, and will always be, “the best” >

<Sniffle… snork >

<Sigh>

Quand tu as 300 jouets dans le parc mais c'est a gamelle des chiens que te veux” roughly translates as “when you have 300 toys in the park but it's the dog bowl that you want.

Absolutely. It’s “big”, “shiny”, “not hers", and is “outside” where she can’t get at it. It is thus, now, by any calculation, the “most desirable” object in her “little universe”…

<Mhhmmmm>

Just “thank the lord” that it’s not “full of water”, or “dog food”, ‘cos that would just be EVEN BETTER!

“Guys, guys, have you seen my new wheels… So, you want to go to the beach, yeah, and then we can go take you to see some trees.”

<Sorry, couldn’t help myself >

I’d say, “Alizée, once again, thank you for for sharing. I’ts appreciated, little lady”.

<And that “Defender” is just "pure dead brilliant" >

Y’all be safe, take care, wear your darn masks, and, don’t go into deep water with your “Deffie”, without a “deep wading kit”, for, they don’t “swim”, very well without one…

<Pool, “railings”, might be time to be thinking about, mayhap!?>

Last edited by RedRafe; 08-04-2020 at 10:01 PM..