View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 05:29 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Greg
I agree. I listen to all kinds of stuff to sleep, but my Alizee mix has been the most recent.
I have a mix with mostly Ali with "Satelite" by Dave Matthews Band, "Keepin' it real" By Shaggy, "You and I" by Michael Bublé, and "Lullaby" by Assemblage 23. Edited to add: And the opening theme of Final Fantasy X

The only song of Ali's that's not on there is La Isla Bonita and that's only because the version I have of that one was recorded with more sensitive equipment than her other songs so it tends to be louder and with more bass.

As much as I like Ali, there are a couple of songs of hers that annoy me. Abacadabra with that damn cat and when I hear Mon Maquis, I feel like I should be sacrificing a goat...
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey