View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 03:37 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

IG posts…

Yeah!

Well…

Some “stuff” just kind of literally… “sprung up”…

So, this very “tantalizing” little “story” post popped up on @alizeetwenty, and apparently, as far as I can figure, only there, for I couldn’t find it anywhere else…

Wasn’t sure at all what it was referring to, for it was all, “unexplained”, and everything …

<Nice pic of the “guys” though!>

<? New Alizée “hairstyle”? >

Then there was this…

TOUS en CUISINE EN DIRECT avec CYRIL LIGNAC” roughly translates as “ALL in LIVE KITCHEN with CYRIL LIGNAC

Je vous donne RDV demain” roughly translates as “I give you an appointment tomorrow”.

Alizée demain sur dans l'émission "Tous en cuisine" roughly translates as “Alizée tomorrow on in the show "Tous en cuisine."

Sooo…

Are these guys going to be “hosting” or “reposting” this on their IG pages or something!?

Not quite getting the "relevance" of the post "above", (it could be explained rather better), so I might be “missing” something, here…

However…

ALIZÉE, on a “cooking show”, tomorrow…

<She most definitely has, "my attention" >

<More than "normal", that is >

GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

Unfortunately, I’m going to be “working”, my usual “rotation”, so this is going to be “over” and “done”, long before I can even see it, so, please “post” any “pics”, “thoughts”, and, “impressions” that you have, and let us know, “what you think”…

<I literally have just 1 hour per day “free time”, where I can possibly post anything “Alizée related”, so “post”, “post”, “post”, for if you leave it all up to me, you may have to wait, maybe quite A WHILE.>

9 mois dedans, 9 mois dehors et toujours ce lien qui nous lie”, roughly translates as “9 months inside, 9 months outside and still this bond that binds us

Kind of says it all, doesn’t it…

So precious…

So…

Alizée

Cooking show

Tomorrow

Keep an eye on everyone’s IG pages for more details, methinks…

Y’all be safe, take care, and…

<Masks, Masks, Masks >