View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 03:08 AM

Davedel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Good story Davedel. Pictures of that Alizee birthday party have been posted here before???
Yes. In the past I've posted some of the photos from the party and some PDFs of the games we played.

Over the years I've had different login names on this site with my current one for the last few years being, "Davedel". I don't even remember when I first joined this site.. sometime around 2005 or 2006. Also, I don't think any of the old members when I originally joined this site are still active, although, you are still here and have been for years. The last time I heard from member "Cooney" was when he was working for Homeland Security at Seatac Airport and "CF Hollister" was moving to Central Washington State to be with his college girlfriend, eventually wanting to open his own restaurant in Bellingham, Washington. Chef Bertrand now lives and works somewhere in Seattle.

As for me, I went to Paris a few times (years ago, back in Alizée's hay day) and met some young 22ish year old French people and hung out with them for a while. Got to stay at one of their houses for a week and then they showed me around Paris and even threw 2 parties for me. Considering I was 46 years old at the time I find that amazing. But I will soon be driving a Big Rig around the country... still playing Alizée's music on the radio. Although, I don't get back to this site very often I still do check-in from time to time to see what's happening and am glad to see it's still active.

Last edited by Davedel; 08-28-2020 at 06:11 AM..