View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 05:31 PM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Maybe, this…

<Lets do a little “timeline run in”, shall we!?>

"Il se passe quelque chose au @studiodedanselyonnetajaccio" roughly translates as "Something is happening at @studiodedanselyonnetajaccio".

Absolutely...

Waits with "bated breath", in rapt anticipation...

Oh my good lord...

The wait was more than worth it...

Simply takes my breath away...

Just beautiful. Stunningly beautiful...

She must be an "empath", or something, for this is just about my most "favourite", "look", and with this kind of "image", you really can't be too "heavy" on the eye makeup...

Breathtaking...

Now here, she approaches "utter perfection". For me, anyhow...

"Journee beaute avec ma princesse" roughly translates as "Beauty day with my princess".

Another beautiful "little" lady, but, you have to forgive me, in this case, for, I still "give the day" to her mother...

"Lolita por vida" roughly translates as "Lolita for life".

<Name of the "makeup" range, maybe!?>

"Une petite pause tips makeup" roughly translates as "a little makeup tips break"

"Des cils noirs intenses, une tenue a toute epreuve" roughly translates as "Intense black lashes, foolproof hold"

You see where this is going , now!?

<Go "darker" on the eyes, trust me on this one >

"Une dernier retouche avec le rouge a levres Everlasting Lolita" roughly translates as "a final touch up with Everlasting Lolita lipstick"

"sephorafrance La palette LOLITA POR VIDA de @kdveganbeauty n'a jamais aussi bien porte son nom! Rendez-vous en stories pour une grosse surprise"roughly translates as "sephorafrance The LOLITA POR VIDA palette by @kdveganbeauty has never lived up to its name so well! Go to stories for a big surprise"

Now, apologies for "no sound", and, there may be more, for she is continually adding more pics…

But, there you have it…

I can't wait to see the finished results of this little "shoot"...

And, I look forward finding out the "true nature" of this "big surprise"!?

<Hopefully some more shots of a slightly "darker", more... "gothic", Alizée>

Now there... is a thought...

Y'all be safe, and, lets "wait", and "see"...

That.. would be... "something else"...
Hmmm, so that makes it TWO "projects" in a weeks worth of time. She might really be making new moves for some sort of comeback now. We cant be sure of course, but this is quite a bit.