View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 09:55 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
The only thing I don't like is the 5th cd cover: it's a pity that they didn't use another ''new'' image with Alizée.
Agreed, though I think the absence of Alizée in the picture was a deliberate choice to represent the absence of her vocals with it being the instrumental album. So it's a nice touch, but I think a new photo altogether would've been better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
I saw that a couple of guys on Instagram are particularly enthusiastic about this track:

E1. Moi... Lolita (Original Music Video Band) (4.46)

But I don't understand what it is... Is it the audio from the music video (with people talking)? :/
I put the text from the Instagram instead into Google Translate rather than Facebook's and it translates to 'Soundtrack of the clip'.

I'd say you're right with it including the audio of the characters in the music video. That would explain it being the same length as the music video itself, with the exchanges between Alizée's character, the love interest, the younger sister and the mother all included in the Vinyl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Thank you so much, Ben.Daly! This is great information, and I really appreciate the effort you went to to post it all so clearly like this. ��
Appreciate the kind words Bamagirl

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 08-28-2020 at 10:05 PM..