View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 07:55 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's amazing what a difference there is from a few months ago. Back then all we had were pipe dreams generated from the facts that Alizee and MF were back on good terms and Julia's career was off to a rocky start. That and the fact that the great song writer Mylene Farmer like everyone else was in lock down led some or maybe just me to the hope the best thing for MF to do during lock down was to write songs, but for who? Julia was not doing so well, but Alizee keeps maintaining her fan base so many years after her great successes!

We have now the vinyls coming out in December with apparently sales of 500 sets on the first day which I think was astounding. We have the two articles on Maggy by PurePeople, an article by Purecharts. We have the cooking show. We have something coming up at the studio and did I see something about behind the scenes making of Moi Lolita?
Either way after the longest drought, it seems like we are in an "ouragan". But ouragans can be very powerful, yet sometimes they quickly move on. Let's hope this in the words of Alizee this "durera longtemps"