View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 12:02 AM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's amazing what a difference there is from a few months ago. Back then all we had were pipe dreams generated from the facts that Alizee and MF were back on good terms and Julia's career was off to a rocky start. That and the fact that the great song writer Mylene Farmer like everyone else was in lock down led some or maybe just me to the hope the best thing for MF to do during lock down was to write songs, but for who? Julia was not doing so well, but Alizee keeps maintaining her fan base so many years after her great successes!

We have now the vinyls coming out in December with apparently sales of 500 sets on the first day which I think was astounding. We have the two articles on Maggy by PurePeople, an article by Purecharts. We have the cooking show. We have something coming up at the studio and did I see something about behind the scenes making of Moi Lolita?
Either way after the longest drought, it seems like we are in an "ouragan". But ouragans can be very powerful, yet sometimes they quickly move on. Let's hope this in the words of Alizee this "durera longtemps"
Scruffy, you are absolutely right, there is a LOT going on…

Exactly “what”, though, I’m still trying to figure out, and for "who"…

Now…

Lolita por vida” which is “Spanish”, roughly translates as “Lolita for life”.

This appears on the top of the little makeup "palette", so it’s probably both the “product/range name”, and the advertising “campaign name”...

Now, does the fact that it is in Spanish mean that this “product/campaign” is "targeted" for say maybe Spain, or, Mexico, or just generally the “latin world”…

Or, is it just advertising “sophistry” to try and “hook” potential buyers/clients…

It will be interesting to find out, so, we need to keep our eyes open for the ad campaign, and see just exactly, “what’s, what”…

Lolita pour la vie” roughly translates as “Lolita for life”…

I’m thinking this was just the French “working title” for the "ad" that the camera crew, who were most likely French, were "shooting"…

Now, it’s interesting, that, Annily, by the look of things, was also getting a lot of both “photo”, and “film” time…

Now, pardon my “bluntness” here, for you know I adore them both, but, was this just “coincidence”, that this was happening, was it just “motherly indulgence”, of Annily, on the part of Alizée, (for we all know she adores her, quite rightfully too, may I add), or, are we also maybe seeing the “launching” of Annily, here, "career wise", as I maybe think Bigdan may be thinking…

There is a lot going on here…

And it goes without saying, that I wish them both, nothing but absolute, total, success, in their endeavors…

Go get "them", “little” ladies…