View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 01:00 AM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

IG posts!?

A few, maybe…

Just in case anyone missed any…

It looks like "Tiger Gregs”, ( sorry, I couldn't resist it ), has been on the “green”, again…

His “form” is actually really very good, and, he actually hits the ball, unlike “somebody” else, that I know very, very well…

Looks like a very well kept “green”, with some really "cute" feet, on it…

A sport that you enjoy, very scenic surroundings, and, beautiful company that you love before all things…

Seriously, can “it”, get any better than “that”…

Eat well and eat fresh”.

Not sure how Alizée “dressed" this, buuttt, I’d be tempted to say, by the look of it, it was a simple little sauce made of "crème fraîche", "parmesan cheese", maybe a little “touch” of garlic and herbs, a little bit of bacon or ham, and a tiny grind of black pepper to taste…

Simple, and VERY VERY tasty, but, “me”, being “me”, I’d be tempted to add some thinly sliced crispy fried mushrooms, just to give it a teeny bit more… depth…

Darn it. Now… I’m hungry…

Warning, incoming “ little cuteness” alert…

Guys, what u doin, hmmm!?

Now, it looks like the guys are back at/in their studio, to the “relief”, and “delight”, of everyone concerned…

It's back to school at @studiodedanselyonnetajaccio”, “Maggy is ready I think!

Just so precious. Even at such an early age, she has a definite appreciation for "rhythm" and "dance". Just can’t wait to “get in there”, by the look of her...

Another “dancer” in the family, mayhap? Mind you, if you look at her parentage, would it really be so surprising!?

Time to “chill out”, and relax, in her own little private “haven”…

<Or “containment device”, just, depends, on how you look at it >

Now, speaking of “chilling out”, Alizée’s little “chichi cuteness”, Galak, has the right idea…

The squatter”…

Find someplace “soft”, “comfortable”, and, “quiet”, and then… “crash”…

She most definitely has the right idea…

Beats having to share a recliner with two Schnauzers, and a couple of Corgis, although, I can guarantee, it is not even half as much fun…

Y’all be safe, take care, and… go find your own someplace “soft”, “comfortable”, and, “quiet”, and then… “crash”…