View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 12:18 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Alizée has done a number of songs that, because they are not her most well known, are not as appreciated as much as I believe they should be. L'E-mail A Des Ailes is an example.

L'E-mail A Des Alles is a great song. It's one of her many songs I listen to all the time.

Alcaline is another great song imo that is underrated or maybe under achieving is a better word for it. I think this would have made for a great video. Of course it's about her apparently unhappy in the world she lives in, then puts her headphones on and gets lost in the music. In a video I could see her working in some dark, dingy office. She's got her hair tied up in a bun, thick glasses and a frumpy coat, then she puts her headphones on, turns up the music, the hair comes down, glasses off. The coat comes off to reveal a beautiful outfit underneath. She closes her eyes and get's carried a away to a world of paradise created by the music.

It's easy to picture how this could have been and how perfect she would have been for the role. A great opportunity lost.