Thread: Fan videos
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 01:54 AM
MMA Teen who was thunderstruck by Alizée

Kajue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
I also tested that software 2 months ago.
I tried to set the settings to max quality and process the video which consisted of 16000 frames. The software had to process each frame individually, it is a process that lasted over 24 hours and ended with a 45 gigabyte file.
After that I processed that video with Hybrid and converted it to 60FPS.
I reduced it to 2GB (It can probably be reduced less but I left it at 2GB because I was curious how it would turn out).
The software does a great job if the original is of decent quality because if the video is blurry you can get a very strange result like "Demon Face".
For example image number 1 where Alizee's face is blurry if you try to improve that image to max you get great results with skin, dress, color but if you zoom in on the face you get "Demon Face" because the software can hardly reconstruct the face if the original is blurry.
The Topaz video AI works on the same principle, so I noticed that sometimes (Not always) when you pause the video, an Anomaly appears, mainly due to the blur caused by the sudden movement.
Video quality is beautiful and if we exclude the time required for processing and these anomalies the software does a great job.
The video clip is below the pictures.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rWV...ew?usp=sharing
Oh my lord... you really were not exaggerating at all when you called it "Demon Face"...

Edit:

The clip came out really nice though atleast.

Last edited by Kajue; 11-09-2020 at 01:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts