View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 02:32 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Incredible. No surprise it's the best bowling innings I've ever seen from Australia at least in a test match, there was an ODI against England (also at Adelaide Oval) a couple of years ago where we had England at 5/8 which was mad but I think today was crazier. It unravelled so fast that I'm not sure it fully processed, it just happened.

And as a bonus a win for Hobart in the Big Bash League this morning, it was also Ponting's birthday, and of course Tim Paine captaining the test team so overall a great day for Australian and more specifically Tasmanian cricket.

Now onto boxing day at the MCG, and I mean this in the kindest way possible but India will need all the luck they can get especially without Kholi. Maybe I've jinxed it here but if nothing else hopefully it's a more levelled encounter.

Most of us predicting 4-0 whitewash. Like Paine said, they weren't at their best in the match. It's going to be worse from here for Indian team.

Kohli is gone, Shami has fractured arm. Ishant was already out of series with injury.

I was looking up performances in last 6 years in SENA (South Africa, New Zealand, England and Australia). Except Kohli and Pujara, no one has stood up.

Rahane has been tailender at #5 for long time and he is mentally shot also. Can't see how it can get better from here.

On top of that they decided to play Saha who is walking wicket. Pant - only batsman who has scored 2 centuries in mid-lower order is warming bench.

Is Warner joining in 2nd test? It will be painful to watch this sorry bunch.

Great day overall for Australian cricket. It was near perfect bowling performance. Somewhat similar to what McGrath did once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrl2bkxdCiQ

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 12-20-2020 at 02:38 AM..