View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 03:34 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Consider yourself a lucky guy for having and remembering at least one dream about Alizee. It seems like you might be on a roll, so keep us posted here as they come up!

I have had two dreams of Alizee that I had remembered in the morning, and right now I cannot remember the second one. The first one I still remember. I was in a room with a number of people. The room was fairly large with some long tables and chairs, like what you would have for people gathering to have a banquet or something. The tables and chairs were around the perimeter of the room, with a clearing in the middle. Bright fluorescent lights, off white tile floor and painted walls of nearly the same color. Even the tables and chairs seemed the same color. So various people are milling around in small groups. I did not know any of them and I was observing like a fly on the wall. All of a sudden Alizee enters the room and walks to the center. Somebody was with her, so I assume it was Greg? The person is just a blur so I cannot say for sure. So Alizee announces that she is pregnant and I wake up.

That's it. She's in my dream for like three seconds. However, she did speak perfect English.
Thanks for sharing CC, love the detailed description of the setting!