Thread: Alizée & Tal
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 07:37 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It seems we've never seen Alizee visiting anyone else over the years and I'm sure if she had, she would have posted pictures of it and the same is true if they had visited her. Who knows, maybe they talk all the time, but it seems outside of something career wise, a wild team of horses.
It's hard to maintain long distance friendships because they tend to drift apart over time. Being on an island like Corsica doesn't help. But I think there are some possibilities of friendships that Alizee maintains that had that started on a professional basis in the past.

Mylene - Mylene owns a house on the south part of Corsica. It might be her winter retreat or just a vacation home, but it's hard to imagine that her and Alizee don't get together when Mylene comes to the island.

Patrick Fiori - Alizee and Patrick looked to be close friends during the Les Enfoires days. Even though he was born in Marseilles, his mother was from Ajaccio and had spent part of his childhood there. I would think he might have family still in Ajaccio and might visit from time to time. That would be an opportunity for him and Alizee to catch up.

Since Fiori came up, some trivia on him is that he had an 8 year relationship with French singer Julie Zennati when they were young. So during Julie's participation in Les Enfoires from 2003-2009, they were a couple, broke up and Patrick married someone else in 2008. Patrick has been participating since 1999 up to current. I think there might have been some uncomfortableness between them at times during LE.

In spring of 2019, as you recall Alizee, Greg and Annily disappeared from social media for like two months. We were speculating that Alizee might have been pregnant. Then around Easter of that year, Alizee posted a photo of a couple that came to visit her and Greg from Hong Kong. I forgot their name, but I believe hers was Daria. They must be very good friends because that is a long way to travel.