View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 04:25 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Thanks for sharing that and that's very interesting to hear. I've been lucky enough to visit the beautiful country of the Netherlands on a couple of occasions. I've been a part of this forum for 14 years and in that time we've only had a couple of people who were at one of her concerts and could give us an idea of what it was like but we hadn't heard what it must've been like in Paris with her posters all around. It would be great if we could somehow get pictures of that.

So did you get to go to any of her concerts? We know she got up to Belgium with her concerts, but not the Netherlands, but she did make a few appearances in the Netherlands including that awesome performance in Amsterdam. Were you at any of them there or in other countries?
As far as I know the first performances of Alizée outside of France were in The Netherlands on Koninginnedag (Queen's Day) Monday April 30, 2001.

First the performance of Moi... Lolita on the Museumplein in Amsterdam.

And later that day during a TV show called 275 jaar Staatsloterij (275 years State lottery), celebrating its 275 years that year.

The interview on the Dutch TV channel The Music Factory (TMF) with Daphne Bunskoek is from Tuesday May 1, 2001.

The interview on the Dutch TV channel The Box in the TV program BOXTalk is from that same day.

Last edited by Alizée-Nederland; 05-28-2021 at 03:46 PM..