View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 07:00 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
A question about this. Do you know if this includes video channels that have been taken down for let's say c r violations?
The 256.206.349 views on YouTube retrieved on 2021-02-26 does not include any removed video.

Except for the first (oldest) listed blocked video, with 20.912.095 views since 2006-08-06 until Believe Music blocked it, I only counted videos still available on YouTube at this moment.

So I did not count any removed videos or any blocked video except one.

Also I did not count the countless Moi... Lolita videos with less than 100.000 views, nor any remix or cover or altered version.

So the actual total number of views of Alizée's Moi... Lolita on YouTube must be way above 256 million.

To take a look at the number of subscribers of the official YouTube channels of artists is another way to look at popularity, or "wanting more" actually, since you subscribe if you want to be notified of any new content.

Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat wrote/created music for Mylène Farmer herself, for Alizée and for Julia.

If you compare the number of subscribers of their official YouTube channels, you'll see that Alizée (MoiAlizéeOfficiel) is the most popular with 415K subscribers, Mylène Farmer (MylèneFarmerOfficial) is second with 385K (92%) subscribers and Julia third with 10K (2%) subscribers.

Mylène would need 7% more subscribers to reach the current number of subscribers of Alizée.
Julia would need 4050% more subscribers to reach the current number of subscribers of Alizée.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyX...4-S9g/channels