View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 03:08 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Les Enfoirés, what I’ve had time to watch (it’s true, I haven’t had time to watch everything in six months yet because I’m constantly watching certain favorites ), some of them are good, some may not. It may be influenced by the fact that I definitely like it most when Alizée performs "alone".
In Les Enfoires, even though she shares the stage with other performers, she has really had some great spots. I like 2013 in particular because she had quite a bit of exposure. There are some members here (active and inactive) that had attended the 2013 show and took some great videos of Alizee on stage. ScruffyDog went with a group and they had good seats to take videos from. Maybe one day when you get to that point where you are open to start viewing other types of videos of Alizee, we are all willing to share what we have compiled.

Some years back I also started collecting fan-made videos of Alizee that are posted on YouTube. I had a bulk downloader that does not work anymore on YT, and I was able to download a bunch of them. These might be compilations, covers, mini-documentaries, etc. We have a member, Joe Banana, who started making covers for Alizee fairly recently and is doing a great job. You might want to look up some of his work. ScruffyDog has also made quite a few which are very good.

It is amazing how much is out there on Alizee. In the fan-made video category, I lost count after downloading around 3,500 videos! I don't know for sure, but I am quite certain there is no celebrity, past or present, that can beat that.