View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 03:41 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post

Wow, you too, I'm jealous when you found Alizée already in 2003.

Thank you for the praise, so I hoped the text would be good because excessive failure scares me.

In fact, a tragic fact, I too have perhaps seen Alizée "accidentally" as early as 2003, for the very first time, but I didn't understand her greatness.

State television channel was then "music list" program, in which I have likely seen even specifically J'en Ai Marre, but "only" an official video, and when it came to the TV, I could not study the video in more detail ... So it just flew past ...

And then it was over. I've also probably heard Moi Lolita many times in my work since 2001 on the radio, because the warehouse, where I worked, constantly plays the radio, but I did not pay attention. Many people here still don’t know Alizée today, even though Moi Lolita is a widely known song.

I'm not 100% sure. But I think it’s “my first experience,” but I really don’t count it for the first time because I had to wait another 17 long years before I actually found her....
I did have a experience like yours for about 1 day actually lol

What happened is I saw the Moi Lolita video first, and for about a a day I didn't think much of it. Yeah she was pretty but I don't think the video properly shows her.. I was curious enough about her though to do an internet search and I came across the Live in Amsterdam video, which is still my favorite video of her ever! It was kind of like a religious experience Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9iny-IfqH4

I would pay someone like $50 if they could find me an HQ version of this lol