View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 02:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The way she interacts with the dancers shows you how much she enjoys performing with these young women . It's not just a job for her. It shows as you said she's happy, cheerful and good natured. I had said the other day about her Amsterdam performance, the fans loved her and she fed off that and here, the fans love when they see a performer enjoys what they are doing and sees the great character of the person and they feed off that.

Attachment 3396
True, she also takes dancers and everyone wonderfully into account!!

No diva style!

It's also a wonderful amazing moment in the video when Alizée has to peek at who the dancer she is introducing...

...Leticia...!!!

https://youtu.be/OBMVFSit4gE?t=195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's amazing she would do that, touching hands with so many fans. When she went down off the stage and was walking along, I don't think she noticed the little girl in front of the fence. I wonder if she would have interacted with her if she did see her?

Attachment 3397
Personally, I also apparently didn’t notice the little girl until someone mentioned it on YouTube in the comments.

Alizée also apparently did not notice the girl. So it seems?

Probably she would have contacted the girl. And Alizée probably couldn't see the girl from the stage...

By the way, that’s a great picture, a great look! Well, can you get a bad picture of Alizée at all? Heh!

Alizée 💜