View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 01:41 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

For me, Alizee's imperfections make her perfect. From a physical point of view, she doesn't have many. Somebody might poke fun at her nose or her forehead or her height, but it doesn't make any difference to me. I like what I like and I don't care what anybody thinks of my tastes.

The one "mistake" that took me a while to get over was her tattoos, which I have been vocal about in the past. To me it's like painting a cartoon character on a Rembrandt or putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari because her skin is flawless, but I am over it already. Alizee has taken a lot of heat on this forum because of them. There are some fans that really like them though.

Her professional and personal mistakes were done mostly during her 20's and I don't know any 20-something person who hasn't had their share of mistakes. I made more than my share during that time in my life. Me wishing that Alizee stuck with Mylene doesn't change what has already happened. Her past mistakes has no bearing on my current fanship of Alizee.

As far as introducing Alizee to your friends, it reminds me of a new fan a few years back who got bit by the Lili Bug bad and shared some of her videos with his pals all at one time. Bad strategy and he was disappointed that they did not have the same reaction as him. The best idea I have read on this site is to text your friend a link to JEAM late some evening and say nothing. He'll probably watch it and form his own opinion.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 06-10-2021 at 01:44 PM..