View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 03:26 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

I wrote:

Quote:
"Most significantly, it is information about women that our fathers failed to give us."
You (Noppo555) responded:

Quote:
I really have never ever, in my life (I swear to God), hear someone whine about their parents not 'giving' them a woman or 'women'; that's some backwards-ass line of thinking to me.
What I wrote was unclear.

What I meant to say was:

"Red pill is information that our fathers failed to give us."

In other words, our fathers provide us with very little information on the subject of women. There is a lot to know about women and relationships, and our fathers teach us practically nothing.

Quote:
Also, before you say anything about it being a 'redpill' (I hate that buzzword, it makes my brain irk) or anything alike; 'redpills' are not about 'women' or 'relationships', it's about non-commonly known or accepted "truths" (between quotation marks because the majority of people who use that word are stingly stupid and use it very-deliberately).

I don't like the term "red pill" in this sense, either. I wish this youtube genre was called "sexual realism" (or something like that) rather than "red pill".

Anyways, I've posted the links for Greg Adams and Entrepreneurs in Cars in my previous post, and anyone who is interested can check them out.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 08-21-2021 at 03:29 AM..