View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 05:39 PM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
What do you think... What would that dress look like when used by other women? I think Alizée makes it so great and gorgeous!
There's something about her that's very feminine that makes such dresses look stunning and perfect on her compared to other women. I think it mostly comes down to how she is, if that makes any sense; she's not bad-mouthed, she knows how to express herself through her bodily movements, she's thin (and those dresses were chosen and fit exactly for her), she has an attractive face, flawless skin, she looks "homely" in that specific dress (the green one) and she looks kind of "dreamy" in those videos (don't know how to put it into words, but when you see her dancing, it kind of enchants you and makes you stop thinking about anything else).

The other one I really liked is the one from Youpidou. I didn't like the other two; the yellow one didn't fit her too well and the other one seemed too "complex" visually.

I think she's the epitome of feminity or at least Mrs. Myléne knows how to bring the feminity out of a woman . I think she (Mrs. Myléne) has great, very great taste in clothing and music.

Oh, btw. I also liked the dress she wore for the concerts in Mexico and Russia in 2008, the one that kind of looks like the green one she wore in the En Concert performances. She looks more mature there with that haircuit (which is my favorite of hers), but she didn't dance that much in those perfomances so it didn't quite hit the same as the aforementioned perfomances. When she dances around the scenario, is when she truly shines, because as I said, it ensnares you.

Last edited by Noppo555; 09-05-2021 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: Redundancy; too long.