Thread: History of AA
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 10:37 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Thanks for the tip Scruffy!

I'm was also thinking about that youtube option, but it was founded "only" 2005 and around the same time this AA...

So of course there is no wide-ranging impact, but the impact is a fact when e.g. this forum has been created and many members were immediately found in the united states etc!

For some reason, many North Americans suddenly found Alizeé, even though she wasn’t marketed there, for which this AA is strong proof! Things like this are interesting to consider and try to figure out!

I think this forum and the Alizée forum were kind of joined at the hip in the manner that the ones who were part of that forum, started this forum. They had very similar structures. Ben I'm quite sure was a member of AF, so was I and several of our members back then had dual citizenship in a forum kind of way.

The main difference in our forum was they had forums for different languages which of course being in Europe, was something they needed.

They were a much bigger forum than us but they are gone now and though we've gone through some very slow times, we've managed to hang on.

hang in there.jpg