View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 07:59 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Red face

Wow, now i had a very strange dream and it has to be reported here, although unfortunately I can't confirm that Alizée even "participated" in it...

The dream was actually quite confusingly confusing because I had been awake for a long time and the sleep debt had risen and I slept for about 11 hours - which is not very normal for me...

Yes, maybe I had a girlfriend in that dream who, to my knowledge, was not a person I knew, so it could even have been Alizée... Because dreams are a dream come true! ...However, in my case, of course, I don't remember anything about that juiciest thing in my dream...

The dream probably contained different dreams, the so-called "Unen röpötyksiä", ie a bit like "dream bursts or eruptions", as they say in Finland!

Well but why am I writing about it here? Well, because maybe this dream proves that I spend too much time here, or well in quotes "too much" of course......

I'm trying to tell this quickly... At some point in the dream we were going somewhere, or we were already somewhere abroad, it could even be the US or some larger country, I guess...

- We must have been on vacation, a bigger group. Then we went across the road, inside the bus... We were probably going on a trip like a cruise ship, so an smaller excursion inside the holiday, etc.

Then when I crossed that road, there came a strange looking car that almost drove over me and it seemed intentional!

I hurried to the bus and started asking the travel group: Does anyone recognize the car, isn’t it an American car! I don't recognize them myself, so...

My real close relatives were also among the members, at least one!

But....

There were also two gentlemen older than me, namely CleverCowboy and Scruffydog777, of course!

Although we do not know each other properly at all, in so-called real life etc., but in a dream we clearly knew each other somehow. Anyway, we were familiar!

Clever then right away that he doesn't recognize either... But no worries, Scruffyhan is a real car professional. But when Scruffy has time to look, the car is already gone!

[I don't know what's the truth then, I think both of you know cars at least well...]

That's it... Find out about these dreams now!!

However, the dream continued and then came another surprise card worth mentioning, as suddenly our same group of travelers included the actor Mark Charnock, a character from the famous British TV series Emmerdale’s “Marlon Dingle”!

[I don't know how famous that series is in the United States, for example, but it's one of the longest TV series in the world, known in many countries],

And of course there was nothing "weird" about that either, but suddenly he was familiar to all of us and that's why I chatted with him... And I said, among other things, that he's a bit like my idol, because of the series, etc... And I also praised "his father" Zack Dingle, who is my favorite character in that series... Lol! [In the name of truth, the Emmerdale Actors may not be so well known and I actually had to google Marlon’s actor, so I knew himr specifically as Marlon Dingle]!

And yes, I’ve been following Emmerdale “regularly and on an irregularly” for almost 30 years, and the Dingle family is just my favorite, but I haven’t been following it for years now, so it’s hard to say why he just also appeared in my dream now along with AA veterans!

Such a sleep report this time!

Alizée 💜