View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 11:27 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
The dream was actually quite confusingly confusing...
Have you ever had a dream that WASN'T confusing? I haven't.

Quote:
There were also two gentlemen older than me, namely CleverCowboy and Scruffydog777, of course!

Although we do not know each other properly at all, in so-called real life etc., but in a dream we clearly knew each other somehow. Anyway, we were familiar!

Clever then right away that he doesn't recognize either... But no worries, Scruffyhan is a real car professional. But when Scruffy has time to look, the car is already gone!
I may be older, but definitely not ready for the rocking chair. Anyway, do you remember what we looked like in your dream? I'll tell you if you are close. If you describe me exactly, then OK, that would be creepy.

Quote:
However, the dream continued and then came another surprise card worth mentioning, as suddenly our same group of travelers included the actor Mark Charnock, a character from the famous British TV series Emmerdale’s “Marlon Dingle”!

[I don't know how famous that series is in the United States, for example, but it's one of the longest TV series in the world, known in many countries]
I had to look it up and found it is a British soap opera started in 1972!

Many British shows do very well in the US, but this isn't one of them. I never heard of it. Maybe it's because we have more than our fair share of soap operas so there isn't any available time slots.