View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 04:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool

01. J'en Ai Marre 2003

Because it is necessary for me, Alizée at that moment is just the "best and most important Alizée" I know! This JEAM performance is also one of the best!

02. Mademoiselle Juliette 2008

Is this a little wild card now - maybe, maybe not - but I have this season now when I especially like the "Alizée 2007-2012" time!

03. Gourmandises 2001

Forced, since I can’t resist these Gourmandises performances, not at all in any way!

04. Contre-Courant 2003

ACC is always and forever just so awesome, and this particular show is still one of the best!

05. L'alize 2000

Could be higher because i love that outfit really much! Alizée’s hair is somehow different than the most common in these performances, so let that be the reason when I review these!

06. Moi ... Lolita 2000

I love this show!!! However, I'll only put it here now, I have to! I remember finding this performance a little late and wondering why, but luckily I already know it really thoroughly now!

07. J'ai Pas Vingt Ans 2003

Wait a minute! This is a direct crime to place this JPVA performance only seventh... But I do it "under duress" and because there are even better JPVA performances for me!

08. Parler Tout Bas 2001

Well, this just had to be put in the last place now, with no further explanation... But at the same time, I almost like En Concert’s PTB performances the most, so remember that!

Hey, well, I survived these [in a week, the order may already be a little different]!

Alizée 💜