View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 05:26 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Their copyright rules have changed over the years. When I first became a fan of hers, the "Stars A Domicile" videos were all over YT. Then a few years later, most if not all of them were taken down. Now they are back up again.
There is an official s.a.d. channel where all of the s.a.d. videos are hosted. You can find the moi lolia and jpva videos there. (The jpva one being the one with Jessica.)

The 'elle alizee' channel--- which has practically all of alizee's tv performances--- does not have the s.a.d. performances of moi lolita and jpva. I presume this is because the s.a.d. people would complain--- I think they only want the s.a.d. videos on their official s.a.d. channel.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Again they know it's copyrighted material. In fact is says licensed to YT by Believe music and Believe music suggests it! So they allow it, maybe because they are older songs and at this point, they consider it good advertising for her and I believe she can monetize it.
They get the ad revenue when the Alizee music plays on your channel.

Its all about money. They don't mind if Alizee's recorded music is on people's channels, as long as they get paid for it.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 02-20-2022 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts