View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 08:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Great to hear from you Jimijims and the translation worked very well. It's seems these services have much improved in the past few years.

It's good to hear your story. I myself find those early years the golden years. The later years seemed to be filled with unrealized potential. As much as I was disappointed with the later albums and as much as I hated the tats that came along with them, I stayed close because of what I found about who she was outside the music world. She really is an incredible woman, so devoted to home and family.

The Les Enfoires shows were such an incredible thing for me. It was incredible to see them on Youtube, but then to see some of those shows in person was such a great experience and it added a great chapter to her career imo.
As I mentioned in another post, some people from Europe have started a page on the Telegram channel. They've been working hard to find the best videos of the ones that are out there and I'm sure we all can work together to make sure past and new fans who seem to be coming along on a regular basis, get to see the best product out there.

A couple of times we've come up empty was her iconic performance in Amsterdam and also her performance in Spain where she sang both J'en ai marre and Moi Lolita. I even tried contacting the tv channel who filmed this performance but in the talks with a person who didn't seem to understand the situation, the prices he was mentioning for obtaining the original video was far too high and I didn't know if it would be any better than what we already have.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-23-2022 at 08:54 PM..