Thread: Rumor control
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2022, 05:04 PM

BroKenSkullDG is on a distinguished road

That would be a very shallow attitude to have. I enjoy the person that she is. It's as much a part of what makes her likeable as anything else does. I just want her to show more dedication and not make it all about family or at least really and officially quit instead of using sentences such as "never say never ". How long is anyone supposed to care or stay invested in what she does? There are many people who care that much about family as she does, get married, get pregnant but still put in the work immediately after because they love what they're doing and know that people want to see them. And then there is Alizée, who is doing something small of note two or three times a year - if she can be bothered, that is. Way I see it, she's become too utterly comfortable with her life and has stopped taking risks because, as it would appear, she is too afraid to fail again.

And it is not the type of situation where she deserved to succeed. Leaving Mylène was the worst decision she has made career wise. Having a head of your own doesn't work in everybody's favor. Now, as much as I'd like to see that reunion happen, I can't help but think that Alizée simply does no longer deserve Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat. They bended over backwards for her. They are two, truly dedicated artists. Alizée was hardly any more than a marketing wonder of their making. She held up her end to amazing results of course but that was all gone when she left and that was that.

These days I wonder if she stalling for time or just clueless herself. Again, DEDICATION. Or Quit, officially.

And might I add that on the occassions where she literally stated that she was no longer interested in returning to music, it never sounded truly convincing. For some reason, no one ever seems to fully believe her.

Last edited by BroKenSkullDG; 03-25-2022 at 05:29 PM..