View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 01:59 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx89 View Post
Hey I finally got my right to post ! I did read this thread and it brought me back to my time when I felt the same. Look : The madness will forever stay with you but you can move on with your life. I did it - had a career for 10 years and a marriage - ended in a divorce but life is life and now I found another girl and continue my life. Did I give up on Alizee as a fan ? hell no ! Did some illusions I had dissapear - maybe - but at every dissapointement in life and my time dealing with depression my mind always found a way to appeal to this nostalgia with Alizee and made me heal... So that's why I keep being a fan even if she is singing or not , dancing or not , or cooking or whatever - Because there is something there in our minds that clicks when we are at our worst and she unknowingly helps out - because we associate something with her entire existence . So as long as it works I do not mind it ! I always feel awesome after I come back and dwell into nostalgia with MCE era and everything...even Psychedelices. And for whenever I feel down I do have a souvenir to remind me of her

This was done fresh in 2008 - I will post a more recent pic soon it aged well and Im still proud of it !
Hi Alex and nice to hear that you have had a similar experience! Well said all and great Alizée tattoo!

Interesting to see the change! And hope you tell us more when you have time!

Great also when you came here and welcome!

At the same time; also welcome another new member DanielB!

Alizée 💜